Friday, June 10, 2011

The End of Semester One

Can you believe it? It's already the end of semester one. The end of AS syllabus. :(

Six months since I entered college, six months of being away from home, six months of staying in a part of the country that's so different from the place I grew up. Six months of doing my own chores... SIX MONTHS. And I'm glad to say that: I survived
That's amazing. 

I guess it isn't that bad once you adapt to it. Having other outstation friends staying nearby is something that makes you feel less miserable as you know that they are going through the same thing you are going through :). And of course, they are always there to help you. Outstation friends are the closest thing you get to a family when you're outstation. I literally see them everyday.  

Apart from the Kuching Gang, I often hang out with a few of them which are from different part of the country - Johor, Penang, Malacca, Kedah, Perak and even some out-of-town-ers. I get to do a lot of things with them because they are staying so near my rented room, which is a good thing. :) I did some really crazy things with a few of them a few months ago. :D Videos are on Facebook. 

So anyways, I have been hardcore studying in the college (and sometimes in the room) for the past few weeks because of the semester one exams. Quite a number of seniors told me that they did quite badly for their semester one exams, thus I was so worried that I was going to fail my semester one that lead me to this...  This is because I've never fail any exams in my life and I don't intend to. :)

My hard work paid off. :D 
Cuz I got 71 marks for Physics!!!

PHYSICS. The subject I hated the most because I don't like it! 71 is a freaking B. 
It's 5 marks away from an A I tell you!! 

5 MARKS.

I'm relieved. And happy. I thought I was going to fail Physics because I failed several Physics class tests. :/

This reminds me, I shall hardcore study even more hardcore-ly for the next semester. My AS Trials is in August, two months from now. 8 WEEKS. D:

Cup noodles for dinner while studying in college.



There's hope in me for Physics!

After our last paper today, 14 of us PM4s went to Sunway Pyramid to catch a movie. Before that we went to Nando's for lunch. Yummms! Why don't they have Nando's in Kuching?

Tickle your taste buds. :]

X-men First Class is AWESOME! I am not a fan of action pack movies, but this is seriously good and worth your 10 bucks in TGV! It's a must watch. This is coming from a person who fell asleep watching Terminator and Transformers.

And, and, and, the main character, Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) is hot! Somehow guys who are smart and good looking, in my opinion, are big turn-ons. :D I couldn't keep my eyes off James McAvoy throughout the movie! From certain angle, he resembles Robert Pattinson. ;D

James McAvoy! JAMES MCAVOY. 
WATCH THE MOVIE and you'll know what I mean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment