Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Better

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday. I didn't fake smiles, nor laughters, like what I did for the past two days, IF, you noticed.

I guess I have gotten over IT.

For two nights consecutively, I couldn't sleep well, by well I meant going to bed at 12am, lying there staring into space and finally getting some sleep one and a half hour later. It really sucks to be unable to sleep when you want to. There were a lot of things going on in my mind for the last two nights, and I doubt it's because of the exams. I tried studying but nothing goes in. NOTHING.
I didn't even consume coffee for the past few days. What's wrong with me? :(

Anyways, it is getting late now. I must sleep now or else I will be very grumpy for tomorrow's Thinking Skills paper. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment