Saturday, June 11, 2011

Home

You know that you're homesick when you cannot wait to go back to your hometown. :)
It seems like most of my outstation friends and teacher (Miss Lim) have already gone back to their hometown. It's so quiet here in SS15, the land of students that it feels weird.

I walked pass the college this morning and it was so quiet. There were only a few guards and some student helpers probably helping out with the open day today. Even during the open day it is quiet.

Anyway, I have absolutely nothing to do today. I *was* planning to clean the room today but I'm so lazy to move. You have no idea how messy my room is. I have clothes on the extra bed, chairs, desk, cupboard, and fortunately not on the floor. :) My books are everywhere, on the desk, under the desk, under the bed, on the chair, on the floor and on the bed. You get the picture? I was busy studying alright. :P

I can't wait to go back! This time I will be bringing five PM4 classmates over to the Land of Hornbills. :D
I'm so excited! We might be doing our Malaysian Studies video assignment in Kuching.

I miss Kuching a lot. I miss the food, the people, the traffic, my family and of course, my dogs. :') Every single one of them especially Janice and Summer!! It has been two months since I last saw them and I am pretty sure that they miss me too! Awwww, I can't wait to see them! I love watching Janice, Snowy and Summer overreact every time they see me coming home after abandoning them for a few months. I'm sorry!

Summer - the hyperactive midget.
Janice - the fluffy monter. :3
And Snowy -  the not so white snow. :D
I miss them all. :') Two more days! 
xx

2 comments: