Sunday, June 19, 2011

I've got mail

Look what had arrived the other day via PosEkspres. :)
I was a little excited when I receive it because I didn't know who sent it and most importantly what was inside...

My details were handwritten, the sender even knows my handphone number!

And guess what's inside? 

********


It was my application form and other documents from AIMST University.
THAT.

Just so you know, I applied for JPA scholarship a few months ago (solely to please my mom and nothing else) and surprisingly I got shortlisted for the interview and a few weeks later voila!
NO WAAAAAY! 

I applied for Pure Science (don't ask me what is it because I don't know myself either). The course I wanted wasn't in the list. Mom was so excited when I told her I got shortlisted for the interview. She even brought me to get a Baju Kurung for the interview. -_-
The interview went fine. I could answer all the questions asked by the interviewers because they were quite basic questions, plus that was my second interview so I wasn't that nervous.

And just like that, I was a JPA scholar.

JPA offered me a one year Foundation in Science for my Pre-U course and then for my degree it was a three years degree for Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Biotechnology. Both courses are offered in AIMST University.

I rejected the scholarship because I do not want to leave Taylors. PM4, TDC, toilet papers, the hot guys, the boliao-ness, the pariah-ness, you name it. I am going to miss them all if I were to leave. :)
Like what I mentioned earlier, I applied for the scholarship just to please my mom. So yeah, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment