Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back to black

I have been thinking about dying my hair black for quite some time already when I was in KL.
I was so sick of black roots and the golden-ish colour. I tried darkening my hair but here's not much use in darkening the hair because it will always fade to that awful shade of gold. Ewww.

Anyway, I dyed my hair black today. :) I miss my black hair so muchhhh!

I am quite happy with the result because I look like the innocent NERDY secondary school version of me.
A few classmates told me I look more decent (less pariah) with black hair, and I think I have to agree with them. I do look less rebellious and wild with black hair.

Something tells me I have not been myself all this while. :/
I guess it has something to do with the hair colour. #justsaying

Anyway, here are the pictures of me!



This is real, this is me. :)

So, what do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment