Monday, June 06, 2011

Isolation


Some days, you just don't feel like talking to anyone else because you don't think that they will understand you. These days are when you need a hug from someone who really do care about you, and someone who would listen to you rather than telling you 'I told you so!'.

Today is not my day. I'm having a bad day.
Don't you just hate it when your friends don't even take you seriously?
Please. I don't want you to joke about me when I'm not in the mood for your jokes. And most of the times your jokes are hurtful and I hate them.
Can't tell that I am not in the mood? Well, go figure.

I couldn't sleep well last night, my head keeps thinking about stuffs.
Nothing related to Chemistry.

I'm tired all of these. Trying to distract myself by studying for tomorrow's Physics.
Laters.

P/S: Thanks to those who cared about me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment