Thursday, April 07, 2011

I'm back.

HELLO BLOGOSPHERE.
The last time I blogged was one month before SPM. SPM results were announced just last week. Yes, it has been that long. I didn't actually stop blogging, I moved to Twitter instead. Twitter used to be a place for me to tweet what was on my mind. I used to have only 10 followers so I enjoyed the freedom of tweeting I had back then. Even if I had no followers, I would just tweet what was bothering me as that would make me feel so much better. I used to love to tweet about the issues I am facing until it got populated by people. People who don't need to know everything about me... Furthermore, the 140 words capacity is quite annoying especially when I am typing really fast.

I am back!

Twitter will no longer be the place I tweet about my feelings and conflicts. 
I chose Blogger because firstly, no one knows I own a blog except for a few loyal blog readers. :3 Secondly, no one would check my blog that often, I'm sure. Thirdly, this blog will serve as a time capsule, just like my other blog.

A few days ago I read the posts I wrote on my blog a few years ago and oh my, I was quite delighted as they brought back those memories. Frankly speaking, I am a sentimental person at heart. 

Hopefully I don't abandon this blog. Fingers crossed. :)

1 comment:

  1. u do not want to abandon this blog! u've readers out there *points to self* keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete