Saturday, June 04, 2011

Random

I don't know why but I just like my blog posts to be long. For a few times I have made an attempt to blog but it was too short that I deleted the post instead of posting it. :(

So far, there's only a few posts for this blog. You guys might think that I've once again abandoned my blog. I did leave my blog *dead* for a few weeks/months because this wasn't of high priority which means I have other better things to do. *shrugs*

College life is so different from high school life. Especially when if you're taking Cambridge A-Levels. Sometimes I do feel that I do not have a life because I spend my weekends in the college's cafeteria studying my ass off. True story bro. Cambridge A-Levels (CAL for short) is like SPM all over again, just that the duration is shorter and the scope is wider.
For example, there are only 10 chapters of Physics for SPM to be covered in two years whereas there are 14 chapters of Physics to be covered in SIX months for CAL. This is tough. For a person like me who has no interest in Physics at all, it is pretty hard to cope with so many chapters in Physics.

And that is only one subject. I am taking a total of five subjects of AS (something like lower six of STPM, in terms of CAL), which are: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Thinking Skills.
Thinking Skills is very ridiculous in my opinion. It was compulsory for all CAL students during the beginning of the year but it seems that the policy has changed. Now it is an optional subject.

I wanted to drop Thinking Skills but my parents forbid me to do so because they say that it will help me in the long run which I don't quite agree.

Bottom line is, A-Levels is very very very tough. Sometimes I feel like quitting this course and apply for some easier course. :(
That reminds me, my semester one exam starts in two days time. :(

I am suppose to sleep. It is 3:07am. I can't afford to be sleep deprived tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment