Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need to try harder...

I am disappointed with myself the moment I know my Semester One results.
I thought that I would at least scored high A's for my Semester One. But no, I didn't. 

Maths. 
I expected a high A for this subject. It turned out I got only 80 marks. What happened?!!

Thinking Skills. 
I have no idea why some people say that Thinking Skills is a 'Free A' subject. I don't feel so. To me,  it is a really dumb subject that is not applicable. I can say that it is worse than Languages, because you get to apply Languages. 

Chemistry. 
Why? I don't understand.
Was it because I was too upset on the day of the exam??

Physics. 
I tried.

Biology. 
I started two weeks before and I guess it is not enough...

Well, at least I know that Maths is still my best subject followed by Biology, Chemistry and lastly Physics. 
Don't judge. I know. This is not what I want for my Semester One.
This sucks. Nothing can cheer me up right now. Not even food.
When Semester Two starts, I've gotta study even harder. This is definitely not enough and is proven by the results.
Hence, I must score high A's for all my subjects for my trials in August.
Wish me luck. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment